Skip to content
The Maddox Law Firm
Experienced, Relentless Representation When You Need it Most
The First Hours Can Be Crucial
- Waiting to hire a lawyer can cause unnecessary worry and vulnerability.
- Serious mistakes can be made when people wait to hire an attorney. You need an experienced trial attorney to guide you through what can be a confusing and overwhelming legal process.
- There’s often an urgent need to protect evidence, preserve an incident or accident scene, and interview witnesses.
- Our work for our clients begins immediately after after your first call.
- The Maddox Law Firm understands what needs to be done in order to protect you, defend you and safeguard your rights
Do You Need Criminal Defense?
- Once you’ve been arrested for a DWI/DUI, Drug Crime, Assault, or another matter that requires criminal defense, your next decisions can have lifelong consequences.
- What will happen to your reputation and your job? Your family? Your freedom? You need an attorney who knows how to handle a complicated situation when what matters to you most is on the line.
- How do you know that your attorney has the necessary experience, results and ability to protect your freedom and your family?
Criminal Defense Lawyer
Drug Crimes Lawyer
Have You Been Seriously Injured?
- When you’re facing serious injury, your worries can seem overwhelming.
- Will you recover? How will your recovery affect your family?
- How will you afford your health care expenses?
- Will your life be forever changed? If so, how do you even begin to find the financial compensation that you and your family need?
- You need an experienced trial attorney.
- You need an attorney who will help you strategize so you can make informed and intelligent decisions.
- Your lawyer should have actual trial experience and the knowledge and resilience to overcome obstacles.
Personal Injury Attorney
Wrongful Death Lawyer
Criteria for Hiring the Right Attorney:
- Your attorney should listen and demonstrate patience and compassion.
- He should have experience in the jurisdiction where your case is pending.
- Your attorney should understand your goals and he should fight to achieve them.
- Your attorney should be a partner who will help you strategize so that you can make educated decisions.
- Your attorney should have a longstanding reputation for honesty, skill and advocacy.
About Matthew Maddox
The Maddox Law Firm Relationship
- You receive our help and advice from the first moment that you contact us.
- Our attorney and team will be just as responsive to you throughout your representation as we are right after you’ve retained us.
- Our strategy covers the smallest of details without losing sight of the big picture.
- Our representation grows as we guide you toward the protection, answers, and durable solutions that you need.
- You will be represented in a culture of compassion and relationship-building where clients experience trust, confidence and safety.
Contact Us Today
Let the Maddox Law Firm fight for YOU!
Serving New Canaan, Stamford, Fairfield, Norwalk, Bridgeport, Westport, Danbury, Greenwich, and all of Fairfield County, CT