pending in Connecticut *
Between 2014 and 2015 there were 10,438 DWI cases open in the state of Connecticut. This included cases in the Alcohol Education Program.
resulted in arrests*
For year ending 6/30/2015, there were 10,527 delinquency matters and 4,269 family with service needs cases open in Connecticut. Juvenile arrests can have far reaching consequences for a child’s well-being and education.
in 2014 *
The CDC reported 35,398 motor vehicle traffic deaths in 2014. Newsweek reported roughly 4.4 million traffic injuries that required medical care in 2015.
Have You Been Seriously Injured?
- When you’re facing serious injury, your worries can seem overwhelming.
- Will you recover? How will your recovery affect your family?
- How will you afford your health care expenses?
- Will your life be forever changed? If so, how do you even begin to find the financial compensation that you and your family need?
Do You Need Criminal Defense?
- Once you’ve been arrested for a DWI/DUI, Drug Crime, Assault, or another matter that requires criminal defense,your next decisions can have lifelong consequences.
- What will happen to your reputation and your job? Your family? Your freedom? You need an attorney who knows how to handle a complicated situation when what matters to you most is on the line.
- How do you know that your attorney has the necessary experience, results and ability to protect your freedom and your family?
Are You Involved In A Civil Case?
- The anxiety, worry and financial threat of complex civil litigation causes many people to seek short term solutions instead of long term strategy.
- Are your savings, your company or your assets being threatened by a lawsuit?
Do you have to sue an individual or corporation that has breached a contract or engaged in deceptive business practices?
- Your issues require the skill of an experienced trial law firm that knows how to protect you and your assets and recover what is rightfully yours.